|HELD ON||ATTENDED BY|
|1.||School Development||Ms. Jaitly, Clinical Psychologist, Expressions India||January 10, 2018||Ms Vinita Dhawan|
Indira-A Life of Courage
|Indira Gandhi Memorial Trust||January 18, 2018||
Classes VI & IX
Ms. Aarti Verma
Ms. Hema Gupta
|3.||Capacity Building Programme for Front Office Staff||Ms Jyotsna Bhardwaj, BBPS, Rohini||February 3 & March 3, 2018||
Ms Jasneet Sharma
Ms Disha Kar
Ms Anupama Malhotra
Mr Sanjay Pandey
|4.||Student Education, Health & Healthy Parenting||Economic Times & outsourcing partner St. Angel’s School, Gurugram||February 10, 2018||
Ms Aarti Gupta
Ms Ekta Arora
|5.||Video Conferencing for Training Maths Faculty on Khan Academy Modules||Ms Veenus, Khan Academy||February 22, 2018||Maths Faculty|
Meeting of key Functionaries of
CBSE – Class –X/XII Examinations 2018
Director Dr. Joseph Emmanuel
|February 22, 2018||Ms Monica Chawla|
|7.||Changing the Role of our Libraries||British Council||March 7, 2018||Ms Sunita Dagar|
SCHOOL DEVELOPMENT (10/01/2018)
The School Counsellor Ms. Vinita Dhawan was selected for Master Trainer Workshop on School Development, organized by Expressions India at Moolchand Hospital, New Delhi. Ms Dhawan shared valuable inputs on Juvenile Justice Act, 2017 and POCSO Act, 2012 with Resource Person Ms. Jaitly (Clinical Psychologist) and other counsellors. It was followed by discussion on strategies to provide safe zones to students.
DIGITAL KNOWLEDGE WEBINAR SESSION (10/01/2018
During a webinar on Cyber Security Mr. Rakshit Tandon, Cyber Security Expert discussed Cyber problems faced by students like stalking, bullying. Pertinent issues of cyber hygiene, netiquettes and internet moral values were addressed for the welfare of students.
STUDENT EDUCATION, HEALTH AND HEALTHY PARENTING (10/02/2018)
School teachers participated in a session organized by Economic Times focusing on the aspects of selection of an ideal school, healthy parenting, behavioural skill based education etc. at Lemon Tree Premiere, Gurugram. The eminent speakers were as follows:
- Francis McGrath (Head of teaching & learning, King’s College India, Rohtak) discussed criteria regarding selection of an ideal school.
- Ritika Samaddar (Regional Head- Deptt. Of Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Max Healthcare, New Delhi), spoke on the subject of “Importance of Nutrition amongst Growing Children”.
- Alok Sharma (Counsellor, St. Agnel’s School) discussed the “need for behavioural skill based education”.
- Roma Kumar, Senior Consultant Psychologist, Max Healthcare Hospital, Gurugram, discussed various medical parameters associated with child growth.
CHANGING THE ROLE OF OUR LIBRARIES (7-03-2018)
School librarian was invited to discuss means of fostering reading habits through meaningful fun activities by British Council.
MEETING OF KEY FUNCTIONARIES OF CBSE – CLASS –X/XII EXAMINATIONS 2018 CONDUCTED BY- CBSE (22/02/2018)
Ms Monica Chawla (Head Examiner Accounts) attended the meeting of key Functionaries of CBSE at Sadhu Vaswani School in which following points were discussed:
- Statistical details of Board Examination
- Instructions for the Centre Superintendent
- Instructions to be given to Candidates at Centre before writing their paper
- Instructions for Centre Superintendents about Unfair Means Cases
- Provisions for Differently-abled Candidates
- Scheme of Evaluation 2018 and roles and responsibilities of key functionaries
VIDEO CONFERENCING FOR TRAINING MATHS FACULTY ON KHAN ACADEMY MODULES (22/02/2018)
Maths faculty received online training for using Khan Academy modules which included:
- Making an online account on Khan Academy as a teacher.
- Creating the online classes of the students (taught by the teacher).
- Generating user Id name and password for each student of the classes taken by a teacher.
- Assigning the practice assignments to a class or a group of students of that class.
- Generating report of individual child about the time spent for watching tutorial videos, scores achieved in unit test, weak areas etc.